Boudoir | Every Woman Deserves a Boudoir Shoot (Part 2!)
I believe every woman can celebrate her unique femininity, shamelessly. This is what I live for. It’s why I am a photographer. It’s how I live my own life. It influences how I parent my daughter.
When you come to me and shed your clothing and I photograph you, it’s part of the process of living shamlessly. I offer a safe and wonderful place that allows you to express your unique femininity without any judgements. In fact, just the opposite. With many praises. It is an experience that I have seen be life changing over and over again.
It offers you self confidence, freedom, and a retraining of your brain that you can do something daring and good things come of it. I hear from women over and over that they want to do this, they NEED this – but something is stopping them.
Well now, I am taking away at least one large excuse.
This summer I am once again offering 10 spots for boudoir shoots that I call “Name your own price shoots.” (I did this two years ago and it was a huge hit!)
That’s right!! Email me what you are looking for in a shoot and what you want to pay. It’s that simple. No reasonable offer will be refused. If I can’t photograph you for what you offer, I will come back with a package that will hopefully work for both of us. (edit: After some consideration I realize that I will most certainly lose money on shoots less than $500. All offer should be $500 or above). As a reference, my standard shoots start at $999 and include a 1 hour shoot, professional makeup and 10 digital images of your choice fully edited. (You can also book standard packages as well!)
There are a few guidelines to take into consideration:
1. I am starting by offering 10 slots from now until July 28, 2016.
2. I HIGHLY recommend you have your makeup done by my staff. It’s a small added expense that lends itself to HUGE results.
3. Sessions are shot Tuesday – Thursday and bookings start at 10am
4. Yes, You can get a few girlfriends together and all come on the same day.
5. What is a reasonable offer? Well, in my mind it is one in which you are happy to pay it and I am happy to receive it. Please keep in mind I need to cover my expenses at the minimum and since I do pay my bills this way making a little money would be awesome too.
6. I offer products such as albums and prints as well as digital only packages. We accept MasterCard/Visa and Cash.
7. I promise you an awesome experience no matter what you pay.
My email is [email protected] – want a shoot? Now’s the time!!