Create a Shamelessly Feminine Wardrobe with Nordstrom
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will receive a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Thanks for your support!
It’s one of my favorite times of year. Summer!! BUT fall is around the corner. Nordstrom makes it a little easier for me to accept the cold weather coming back. Every year they run their Anniversary Sale in July. It’s the best kind of sale: a PRE Sale. That means a whole slew of their FALL merchandise is on sale so you can save on the seasons newest items.
This year I thought I would share my favorite Nordstrom picks with you.
My goal, to share items that will help you add a touch of femininity, sexiness and female power to your wardrobe so every time you get dressed you feel like the goddess you are. (Whether it’s date night or you are driving the kids to school!)
From now until July 20 you will have to have a Nordstrom’s card to get the deals – but I highly recommend getting one if you are going to shop because – REWARDS! If you don’t want a card, cool – mark the items you want NOW and scoop them up on July 20th – but be warned – stuff does sell out fast!
Without further delay – here are my choices for a Shamelessly Feminine touch to your wardrobe:
1. This tee comes in a million colors but my favorite is white. Looks so good with a lacy bra underneath!
3. A lacy camisole is a quick way to add some sexiness and femininity to any outfit. Wear alone or under a blazer or a cardigan for an easy flirty outfit. Here are some less lacy options: this twist-front cami, a sexy V-neck cami, or this super cute python print tank.
6. I am a sucker for a good body suit. Keep it simple with this short-sleeved body suit, or add a touch of femininity with some lace trim. And who says shapewear has to be ugly? These are so pretty and SO flattering for any shape. (Click here for plus size.)
8. Ok ladies – let’s get real. Are you going to bed in your sweats looking like a hot mess? I know – they are comfy – I feel you. But you can still be comfy AND cute I swear. Here are some options I love: comfy J Crew pajamas, a sexy bodysuit, and this satin cami with matching bikini.
9. I am a sucker for off the shoulder ANYTHING and this is no exception.
10. Love this throw over anything jacket and the roses add that feminine touch.
11. I cannot live without my moto jackets. They are edgy and fun and pair well with floral and frill as easily as they do with a T shirt. Check out the Rosa biker jacket, Dolly leather biker jacket, or this belted faux leather one.
And I tried to resist. But I couldn’t. I bought this Trouve jacket.
12. I can live in a sweatshirt and jeans every day – but I don’t want to look frumpy. These sweatshirts offer a fun unexpected feminine detail that will help solve that!
— You cannot tell me you wouldn’t feel luxurious, feminine and warm in this lovely sweater (the color – just love!). The neckline on this – yes please!
— For all my lady entrepreneurs, this one is perfect for those days you’re getting things DONE.
14. I am living for asymmetrical skirts lately.
15. Lace isn’t just for lingerie anymore.
16. Pair this suede skirt with a killer tee and fun booties. Fall at it’s finest.
17. Shoes – I love them! They always fit and look great. Here are some of my faves:
— I own these in nude to match everything and make my legs look longer, but color is fun too!
— Knee High boots are always sexy (I added these ones to my collection)
— Thigh high boots – even sexier
— Booties – love em! These in red – want!
18. Even though I LOVE purses I find them to be so heavy to carry. How can I walk in my heels if I am weighed down. This is a perfect solution!
19. I love layering necklaces – they are very sexy.
20. These fun JCrew earrings will add a feminine touch to any outfit!
21. If you don’t buy anything else – get this dress!! Perfect with flip flops as well as heels for a perfect day to night look. Easily throw on a cardigan or a moto jacket and a fab pair of earrings and done! (There’s also this version which isn’t on sale but is still a deal!)
22. I grabbed this comfy sweater in Grey bark – which is more of a pink and just the perfect color pink.
23. This balloon sleeve cardigan is so cozy and the sleeves add a perfect feminine touch!
These are my picks for some fun femininity. Getting dressed should be a fun expression of who you are. Have fun with it!
Pin this post for later!