My top recommended products & resources.
Please note, some of the links on this page are affiliate links. This just means I earn a small commission should you choose to purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you!
Guide to Lingerie
The Boudoir Photographers Guide to Lingerie PDF is chock full of information for both you and your clients such as:
- The different types of lingerie (yes, there’s more than one!)
- The difference between a bustier and a corset
- What type of bra is best flattering for your client
Guide to Lighting
The Boudoir Photographers Guide to Lighting is perfect for anyone looking to up their lighting game.
- Learn what takes for good light in your images
- The three ingredients every photo must have
- Tips & Tricks for easy yet powerful lighting + my FAVORITE lighting sets-ups
In this guide, Jen teaches you her full proof 8 Points of Posing™ Method that works on every woman regardless of shape, age or size.
- The 8 points of the body you need to pose
- Moving the body for the desired effect you want to capture
- Jen’s signature posing flow
- Full proof, sellable poses that work with almost every woman
The Boudoir Photographers Guide to Lingerie, Lighting and Posing Complete Bundle.
This bundle includes all three of Jen’s comprehensive guides:
- The Boudoir Photographer’s guide to Lingerie (a $49 Value)
- The Boudoir Photographer’s guide to Lighting (a $49 Value)
- The Boudoir Photographer’s guide to Posing (a $49 Value)
Classes on Creative Live
I am also an instructor on Creative Live! There you can find my courses and lessons on the following:
- Building a Successful Boudoir Business
- Boudoir Photography
- Boudoir Photography Bootcamp
Lighting, Gear & Books
Westcott® Solix Bi-Color Kit by Jen Rozenbaum
Versatile daylight LED kit for photographers and filmmakers. More Details:
- Hassle-free design with magnetic mounting system and integrated speedring
- Engineered to be compatible with most circular 8mm umbrella shafts
- Impressive light quality with high color accuracy
- Dual-purpose dial controls power and dimming up to 2,125 lux at 1m (per light)
- 3.4 lb monolights are compact, lightweight, and AC/DC operable
- Consistent flicker-free performance and quiet operation
- Includes lights, softboxes, stands, case, and accessories
Revamp Your Studio
You don’t need to spend a lot to have a beautiful shooting space. Here are my studio lusts and must-haves, most of which you’ll find in my studio right now.
Must-Have Photography Gear
Gear is an important part of what I do, but I don’t like to go out and buy a ton of things just to have them. Here are my most used items that I can’t live without.
Books You Need to Read
I love me a good self help or business book. These are my favorites, check them out and let me know if you have a suggestion I can add to the list!
Software for Photographers
My Favorite Client Management Software
Honeybook is an incredible client management software for small business owners. From invoicing, proposals, contracts & automation – it makes you look like a professional business owner.
Get 50% off your first year of Honeybook by clicking the link!
My Favorite Album Designer
Everything you need for success – album designer, online proofing, wall art, IPS tools, magazines & cards, design library, slideshows and more.
Also, be sure to check out my class on The Fundy School about How To Sell Boudoir Albums.
My Favorite Slideshow Maker
No video editing experience required with this drag & drop video maker. Simply create videos with ease using their DIY system.
My Favorite Printing Option
White House Custom Colour, what you see is what you get. They believe that perfect colour isn’t optional – it’s non-negotiable.
My Favorite for Marketing
Sticky Marketing Tools
Software that makes it easy for you to automate and consistently book clients that love you.
Wardrobe for Clients
I have curated my favorite lingerie pieces across the web!
- Lingerie on Amazon
- Thistle and Spire
- Victoria’s Secret
- Mary Had a Little Lace on Etsy ($15 OFF offer code is: JENBOUDOIR)